The Executive Salon on the 26th floor is specially designed for VIP guests on Executive Floors to relax themselves in quietness and comfort. The Salon provides a free business breakfast, tea, coffee and a cocktail buffet. You can also read books or newspapers here, or have a talk with your business partners.
||7:00 ~ 21:30
The guest may also choose one of our other restaurants for breakfast budget
|7:00 ~ 10:30
||10:30 ~ 16:00
||17:00 ~ 19:30
To ensure our guests a pleasant and safe stay, Okura Garden Hotel Shanghai has established the following Use Regulations for the use of the hotel facilities as referred to in Article 11 of the General Conditions for Accommodation, which is printed in English and placed in each guest room.
In case of negligence or non-observance of the Use Regulations set herein, the hotel may refuse continued occupancy of the guest room or the use of other facilities by the guest.
The hotel shall not be responsible in any way for damage caused to a guest or occupant of a guest room, when the said damage is caused by the guest’s negligence of the Use Regulations as stated here. The guest may be liable for damage caused by negligence of the Use Regulations.
Please place your cash, securities, jewelry or other valuables in the Safety Deposit Box available at no charge at the Front Desk Cashier.
２．GUEST ROOM KEY
１）Please make sure that the door of your room is locked when leaving the room.
２）Please keep track of your room key throughout your stay.
３）Please show your key envelope when signing chits or bills in restaurants or bars.
４）Please use the door latch whenever you are in the room.
５）Please return the room key to the front desk when you check out.
３．VISITORS TO THE GUEST ROOMS
１）Please receive your visitors in the lobby only.
２）When there is a knock at the door, please check through the door scope with the door chain latched, before opening the door. Notify the Assistant Manager (Touch 7 immediately) of any unusual occurrences, or any unidentified persons loitering.
１）Please do not use a heater, or cooking utensils other than provided by the hotel. No ironing is allowed in the guest room.
２）Please do not smoke in bed.
３）For Emergency Exit please see instructions affixed to the inside of the guest room door.
４）Please do not use the guest room as an office or for a private party or other activities.
５）Please do not alter the room furnishings and do not install any additional furniture or fixtures without the consent of the hotel.
６）Please do not display anything on the windows.
Articles held at the hotel cloakrooms or baggage storeroom shall be kept for the duration as stated below:
１）Cloakroom: One day
２）Baggage Storeroom: Three months
６．LOST AND FOUND
Any item that is found shall be kept at the hotel for three months including the say it is found, and after that period, the hotel shall not be responsible for any item.
７．Please do not bring in, or indulge in, anything that may cause a disturbance to other guests of the hotel such as listed below:
１）Dogs, cats, birds and other animals or pets.
２）Explosive substances and inflammables.
３）Disagreeable or dangerous matter of any kind.
４）Any substances or articles whose possession is prohibited by the laws of the people’s Republic of China.
５）Any language or conduct disturbing the peace and comfort of other guests of the hotel.
６）Pajamas, bathrobe and slippers are for use only inside your room, not in the public areas.
７）Alteration or rearrangement of the hotel furnishings or furniture and misuse of them.
８）Distribution of advertising or publicity literature, sales or commodities or soliciting within the hotel.
General Conditions for Accommodation
(Application of Provisions)
1.Accommodation contracts and related contracts to be entered into by this hotel shall be in accordance with these provisions, and particulars not provided for in these provisions, shall be made in accordance with the laws and customary practices.
2. Notwithstanding the previous paragraph, this hotel may enter into special agreements to the extent that they will not run counter to the spirit of these provisions, the law and customary practices.
(Rejection of Accommodation Requests)
This hotel may refuse to provide accommodation in the following circumstances:
(1) When the accommodation request does not come under these provisions.
(2) When this hotel is fully booked and no room is available.
(3) When a person seeking accommodation is deemed liable to conduct himself in a manner contrary to that provided in the laws or the maintenance of public peace and good morals, through his stay in this hotel.
(4) When a person seeking accommodation can be clearly detected as being afflicted with an infectious disease.
(5) When requested to bear a special burden as regards the accommodation.
(6) When this hotel is incapable of providing the accommodation due to natural calamities, damage to its facilities and other unavoidable causes.
(7) When it is feared that the person desiring the accommodation, being in a state of intoxication, may disturb other guests of this hotel.
When the person behaves in a manner which gives disturbance to other guests.
(Clarification of Name etc.)
Article 3 :
When this hotel has accepted a request for accommodation in advance of the day of occupancy (hereinafter called request for accommodation reservation) it may request the person making the reservation to clarify the following particulars, within a designated period.
(1) Name, sex, nationality and occupation of the person(s) occupying the accommodation.
(2) Other particulars deemed necessary by this hotel.
1. When this hotel has accepted a request for reservation of accommodation, it may request the payment of a deposit, limited to the charge of the accommodation of the period of stay (when the period of stay is over 3 days, it shall be for 3 days) within a designated period.
2. When the deposit in the previous paragraph comes within the scope of the following article, it shall be made to cover the cancellation charge with any remainder refunded.
(Cancellation of Reservation)
Article 5 :
1. When the person making the reservation cancels the whole or a part of the reservation made, this hotel shall receive payment for the cancellation as stipulated in the cancellation charge, shown hereunder. However, this provision shall not apply to parties (referring to groups with 15 paying members and more) up to 10% of its number, as of 10 days prior to occupancy. When this hotel has accepted the reservation later than this date, then the date of acceptance shall apply – with fractions counted as whole – when such cancellation was made for a portion of the group.
2. This hotel may consider the reservation of accommodation as having been cancelled by the person making the reservation, when the guest(s) does not appear by 8.00 p.m. of the day of occupancy and when he has not contacted this hotel beforehand. (When the hour of arrival is more or less stated, when it shall be 2 hours after that hour.)
3. When the reservation has been considered as cancelled, in accordance with the previous paragraph, but if the guest is able to show that his failure to appear without contact was due to the delay or non-arrival of the train, airplane or other public conveyances and not to any cause due to him this hotel will not receive the cancellation charge.
Article 6 :
1. In addition to that provided for elsewhere, this hotel shall be enabled to cancel the reservation for accommodation in the following circumstances:
(1) When it comes under clause 3 to 7 of article 2.
(2) When the clarification of particulars in clause 1 of article 3 has been requested and not complied with, within the designated period.
(3) When payment of the reservation deposit, stipulated in article 4 paragraph 1, has been requested and not complied with, within the designated period.
2. When this hotel has cancelled the reservation for accommodation, in accordance, with the previous paragraph, it shall refund any deposit received for the reservation.
Guests shall register the following particulars with this hotel at the front office, on the day of their arrival.
(1) Particulars stated in the registration form.
(2) Other particulars deemed necessary by this hotel.
Article 8 :
The hour for vacating the room by the guest (check-out time) shall be 12:00 noon. The previous paragraph notwithstanding, this hotel may accede to the use of the room beyond the check-out time. In such case there will be an additional charge of one third up to 3:00 p.m., one half up to 6:00 p.m. and full charge for any time thereafter.
The business hours of facilities in this hotel are listed in the Hotel Service Directory in your room.
(Payment of Bills)
Article 10 :
1. Payment of bills shall be made in RMB of traveller’s cheques and coupons recognized by this hotel at the front office cashier of this hotel, at time of the guest’s departure or when requested by this hotel.
2. Guests shall pay for the accommodation from the commencement of occupancy, even when he voluntarily chooses not to use the facility.
(Observance of Rules)
Article 11 :
Guests shall observe the rules established by this hotel and posted within this hotel.
(Rejection of Continued Occupancy)
Article 12 :
This hotel may reject the continued occupancy of the room even for the period accepted, in the following circumstances:
(1) When is comes under clauses 3 to 7 of article 2.
(2) When the guest does not observe the rules stated in the previous article.
(Responsibility on Accommodation)
1. The responsibility of this hotel concerning accommodation shall start from the time the guest is registered at the front office or when he enters his room, whichever is the earlier, and terminates at the time he leaves his room to depart.
2. When the guest can no longer be accommodated due to reasons for which this hotel is responsible, the hotel shall arrange to secure accommodation of the same or similar standard for the guest at facilities elsewhere, excepting cases of natural calamities and other causes making its observance difficult. In such a case, there shall be no charge to the guest for the accommodation at this hotel for the day.
(1) Ordinary Guests
a. When cancelled the day before occupancy: 20% of the first day accommodation charge per person.
b. When cancelled on the day of occupancy: 80% of the first day accommodation charge per person.
c. When the guests did not arrive the day they were expected: 100% of the first day accommodation charge per person.
(2) Group Guests (15 to 99 guests)
a. When cancelled from 9 days to 2 days before occupancy: 10% of the first day accommodation charge per person.
b. When cancelled the day before occupancy: 20% of the first day accommodation charge per person.
c. When cancelled on the day of occupancy: 80% of the first day accommodation charge per person.
d. When the guests did not arrive the day they were expected: 100% of the first day accommodation charge per person.
(3) Group Guests (more than 100 guests)
a. When cancelled from 20 days to 10 days before occupancy: 10% of the first day accommodation charge per person.
b. When cancelled from 9 days to 2 days before occupancy: 20% of the first day accommodation charge per person.
c. When cancelled the day before occupancy: 80% of the first day accommodation charge per person.
d. When cancelled on the day of occupancy or when the guests did not arrive the day they were expected: 100% of the first day accommodation charge per person.